Terms and Conditions for Event Tickets
- Definitions: In these terms and conditions, the following words will be given these meanings:
‘Company’ refers to N Hunter T/A Sundown Cinema and also referred to as ‘Us’ or ‘We’;
‘Event’ refers to a film screening arranged by Sundown Cinema, which is ticketed entry only
‘Site’ refers to the location where the event is being held and also the designated area under the control of Sundown Cinemas.
‘Ticket provider’ refers to a third party used for to process bookings and payment transactions, namely ‘Ticketsource’, www.ticketsource.co.uk
- Interpretation: Unless the context otherwise requires, references to the singular include the plural and references to the masculine include the feminine, and vice versa. The headings contained in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation. References to any statute or statutory provision shall, unless the context otherwise requires, be construed as a reference to that statute or provision as from time to time amended, consolidated, modified, extended, re-enacted or replaced.
- Contract: By purchasing a ticket through this website or via our ticket provider or by using our Facebook account, you agree to these terms and conditions of sale as stated in clause 1. Sundown Cinemas reserve the right to make alterations to the programme of events at any time and without notification.
- Amendments to Terms: Sundown Cinema may revise these terms and conditions at any time and update this information. You should therefore verify this page regularly and review the full terms and conditions when making a booking. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions as amended.
- Payment: Tickets are offered subject to availability. All prices displayed on the website or on our Facebook site are subject to change at any time and without notification. Tickets can be purchased in advance via the ‘Buy Tickets’ button on our website, which connects the user to the ticket provider’s website, www.ticketsource.co.uk, or our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/SundownCine/.
- Cancellation: Events will not be cancelled in the event of poor or inclement weather. In the event that is necessary for us to cancel an event we will notify guests using the email used to book the tickets and post a notification on our website or via social media or by a combination of the above. Sundown Cinema will not held be liable for any incidental costs that occur as a result of cancellation including but not exclusive to costs relating to: travel, hotel, restaurants or food and drink purchases. Sundown Cinema reserve the right to cancel events for any reason. In the event of equipment failure, we may use alternative technology to screen the film, which may include the use of a substitute screen.
- Tickets and Refunds: Tickets are emailed or posted to guests. We cannot guarantee entry without the original purchase reference number and eticket. A charge may apply for replacement tickets. Sundown cinemas reserves the right to ask for identification of an individual and admission to an event may be withheld at the company’s discretion. No refund will be due. The company does not accept responsibility for any losses incurred as a consequence of using Ticketsource for any booking transaction. Tickets are sold for use by the buyer only (and their party) and are not for resale for commercial gain by the holder. We reserve the right to cancel tickets and refuse entry where this condition is breached, or where we have reason to suspect there is a breech. Refunds are only available in the event of a total cancellation where the event cannot be rescheduled and where the transfer of tickets to other events is not possible. Refunds cannot be authorised by event staff and all enquiries should be directed to the Event Manager or emailed to us at email@example.com. All refunds made via the website will be made with 14 days of the cancelled event to the card with which the payment was made.
- Children: Children cannot be admitted to any film where they are under the age of the BBFC rating. Refunds will not be given in the event that a child or group are refused entry due to their age. Parents or Carers are responsible for their child at all times and are expected to show consideration for other guests at the event. Sundown Cinema reserve the right to exclude guests from the event if there are health and safety reasons, or if they are causing a disturbance to others.
- Site Safety: Events take place in the open air and frequently on soft grassed areas. During the showing of a film all external lights will be extinguished until the end of the film screening. Staff are available to assist guests in the event that you need to leave before the lights are switched on. In the event of an emergency, the Event Manager may make the decision to pause the film to allow an incident to be resolved. No animals are permitted within the designated event area under the control of Sundown Cinemas, except trained and approved service dogs.
- Weather: Unless specified at the point of purchase all Sundown Cinema events are held outdoors. Rain, temperature or low winds will not be considered a valid reason for cancellation unless they are considered to be a safety risk to guests, staff, or equipment. Sundown Cinema does not provide cover for guests in the event of rain. However, ponchos may be provided to guests as an additional item of water protection. Guests should always dress with the weather and time of year in mind. Guests who are unable to attend or who choose not to attend an event because of predicted or actual weather are not eligible for a refund if the event goes ahead. Sundown Cinema will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of guests’ property howsoever caused.
- Alcohol and drugs: All alcohol brought on site must be for the consumption of over 18’s only and under no circumstances be offered for sale. Where alcohol is not permitted on site, we reserve the right to request a search of customers bags and prevent the admission of guests carrying alcohol or suspected of carrying alcohol. Guests that become inebriated may be asked to leave the event and premises. Anyone suspected of taking or under the influence of illegal drugs or legal highs will not be admitted and/or will be removed from the venue.
- Prohibited items: The use of your own music system including mobile phones, laptops and tablets is not allowed within the designated event area during the event period. No fires or barbecues are permitted on the event site.
- Guests property: Vehicles and guests’ property are brought on to the event site at your own risk. Sundown Cinema does not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or theft of any item. Sundown Cinema will not be held responsible for any damage or loss of guests’ property howsoever caused.
- Discount codes, competitions and offers: Discount codes are made available periodically and can be withdrawn by the company at any time. Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or applied retrospectively. Possession of a discount code does not guarantee availability or validity of any particular code. Sundown Cinema reserves the right to determine the validity of a code and whether to accept its use. The sharing of discount codes without written permission of Sundown Cinema is prohibited and we reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased using harvested or shared codes. No cash alternatives apply in place of discounts, gifts or offers. We may withdraw or restrict the use of any codes at any time. Competition tickets remain the property of Sundown Cinema and can be withdrawn by Sundown Cinema at any time. The decision of Sundown Cinema in all competitions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Copyright: It is illegal to copy or film copyrighted material including but not exclusive to the main feature film, any previews and any music played. We reserve the right to remove any guest suspected of copying material using any device.
- Confidentiality: Your personal information will be handled with the upmost confidence. Sundown Cinema will adhere to all national and EU data protection, data transfer, data retention, and confidentiality regulations and always stores data sent to us in a secure manner.All personal and sensitive information that you send to us or forms part of our communications, will be kept confidential and will not be given to any unauthorised third parties except as required by law.
- Disclaimer: Sundown Cinema will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable for any period. Access to the site may be suspended temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. Cinemas makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this site. Sundown Cinema disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users. We do not guarantee that our site is secure or free from any worm or viruses. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature either onto the website or using the website in any capacity. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the website, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental and punitive and consequential damage.
- Legal Liability: Sundown Cinemas takes every effort to ensure that information contained on our website is accurate. However, no liability is accepted arising from reliance upon information contained on these pages or any other information accessed via this website. We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. As required by law, our liability is not limited in the event of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or in relation to fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Force Majeure: While every effort will be made by the Company to fulfil your order, where accepted, the full performance of this contract is subject to variation or cancellation by the Company consequent upon an act of God, war, strikes, riots, lock-outs or other labour disturbances, fire, flood, restrictions of the use of transport, fuel or power, requisitioning, shortage of material or transport or labour or any other cause beyond the control of the Company. In the case of extreme bad weather conditions, the company reserves the right to cancel the event and offer an alternative date or film screening.
- No Waiver: No failure or delay by Sundown Cinema in exercising any of its rights under the Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right, and no waiver of a breach of any provision of the terms and conditions shall be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- Severance: If one or more of the provisions of these terms and conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these terms and conditions and shall remain enforceable.
- No Partnership: Nothing in these terms and conditions shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture, agency or other fiduciary relationship other than the contractual relationship expressly provided for in these terms and conditions.
- Third Parties: No part of these terms and conditions shall confer rights on any third parties and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply.
- Contact: Sundown Cinema is the trading name of N Hunter. We can be contacted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 666 3366.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law: These terms & conditions and all disputes, whether contractual or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with them are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
These terms and conditions were last updated on: 29 January 2018
Terms and Condition for Hire of Equipment and Support Personnel
- About Us
In these terms and conditions, the following words will be given these meanings:
‘Company’ refers to Sundown Screens and also referred to as ‘Sundown Screens’, ‘Us’ or ‘We’;
‘Hirer’ refers to you, the organisation, group, association, any corporate body or individual who agrees to hire the equipment. Also referred to as ‘You’;
‘Hire Agreement’ refers to these terms and conditions.
‘Site’ refers to the location where the Hirer intends to use the hired equipment.
‘Support Personnel’ refers to the use of labour supplied by the Company.
Unless the context otherwise requires, references to the singular include the plural and references to the masculine include the feminine, and vice versa.
The headings contained in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
References to any statute or statutory provision shall, unless the context otherwise requires, be construed as a reference to that statute or provision as from time to time amended, consolidated, modified, extended, re-enacted or replaced.
- Booking process
Sundown Screens and / or Sundown Cinema will provide a written quotation to parties interested in arranging the hire of cinema equipment and support personnel if applicable. In legal terms this forms ‘an invitation to treat’ and there is no contractual commitment at this stage. To go ahead with the booking, you are required to accept the terms and conditions and return the signed quotation to us with payment of the deposit (see below). Once we have received your acceptance (either verbally or in writing) we will confirm the booking and you will be contractually bound by the agreement.
- Period of hire
The period of hire is the period for which the equipment is ready and available for use by the client at the site advised to us. The period will terminate when the equipment is collected by Sundown Screens or a representative of the Company, unless otherwise in accordance with the contract. If you wish to extend the period of hire you must contact us as soon as possible; extra charges will apply.
All equipment on hire remains the absolute property of Sundown Screens. The hirer shall have no authority to transfer or otherwise part with possession of the equipment during the period of hire.
The hirer will satisfy himself on taking possession of all equipment that it is in good working order and in undamaged condition.
The hirer will provide adequate and appropriate insurance to cover the full, new for old replacement cost of the equipment in the case of any damage to the equipment.
- Support personnel
The hirer may choose to use personnel supplied by the Company to set-up or operate the hired equipment, or provide other support at the hirer’s event. The hirer is responsible for the hired equipment as set out under client obligations, and will be liable for all equipment after any support given is signed-off or otherwise agreed.
- Client obligations – requirements of site
The hirer warrants to the company that the site on which the equipment is to be erected or the location for delivery of goods is;
- a) Flat level firm ground with easy access for motor transport and;
- b) Has no drain pipes, cables or other services buried beneath the surface or otherwise concealed.
If the site does not comply with these requirements the company may at its sole discretion either rescind the hire agreement by giving verbal or written notice to the hirer or make additional hire charges. The company shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense resulting from such rescission of the hire agreement.
(ii) Liability for damage to site and services
Whether the site complies with the foregoing requirements or not, the company shall not be under any liability whatsoever to make good any damage to the site nor shall the company be under any liability whatsoever in respect of damage to fixtures, fittings, drains, pipes, or cables, or other services buried under, or around the site, or otherwise concealed or any consequential loss resulting from such damage unless an accurate plan showing the precise position of such fixtures fittings drains pipes or cables or other services shall have been supplied to and accepted by the company.
(iii) Positioning of equipment
The hirer shall provide the company with a plan showing the position in which the equipment shall be erected or alternatively shall have a representative on the site for that purpose. If the hirer shall fail to provide a plan or have a representative on the site the company may erect the equipment where it considers appropriate given the information available and it shall be deemed to have performed the Contract. Additional charges will apply if the company is unable to erect the equipment because the hirer is not on site as arranged and it is a wasted journey. Deliveries left at unattended premises are left entirely at the hirer’s own risk.
- Amendments to Terms
Sundown Screens may revise these terms and conditions of hire at any time and update this information. You should therefore verify this page regularly and review the full terms and conditions.
The company reserves the right to charge a non refundable deposit of 25% of the total cost of a booking, or a minimum of £250 excluding the applicable rate of VAT per agreement. Payment of the deposit reserves the equipment for the agreed period and we will make suitable arrangements for support personnel to attend if applicable. The balance of the total charge is due to be paid 14 days prior to the booked date of hire.
A booking will not be a confirmed booking until full payment has been received and we have received confirmation of your acceptance to our terms and conditions.
Sundown Screens reserves the right to terminate any agreement in the following circumstances (i) failure to pay any sum due under clause 10; (ii) the hirer is in material breach of any of these terms and conditions; and (iii) the hirer is in liquidation, or may be wound up due to insolvency.
- Loss or damage
The hirer shall be solely responsible for all equipment dry hired from the time of delivery until collection or receipt of equipment by the company. The hirer is solely responsible for the safe custody of the company’s property on the site and will make good to the company all loss or damage to the company’s property or equipment hired or used on the site (other than fair wear and tear) including but not limited to breakages, damage and loss due to theft or burglary, unless it be proved that such loss or damage be caused by faulty material or workmanship or negligence on the part of the company.
No guarantee shall be given that equipment will be removed the day following the hirer’s event. We cannot accept any items in place of those supplied
The Hirer is responsible for the protection of the equipment from artificial and natural heat and moisture including (but not exclusive to) sunlight, rain, liquid ingress. Electrical equipment must be kept free from moisture at all times.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS COULD CAUSE SERIOUS HARM OR DEATH IN ADDITION TO EQUIPMENT FAILURE.
It is the hirer’s responsibility to make sure that all personnel using the equipment are properly instructed and competent in its safe and correct use and that they are in possession of all instructions supplied by us. You are responsible for ensuring that any checks, testing, examinations of the equipment required by employment and health and safety legislation, including but not limited to the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and/or any operating instructions we provide are carried out after delivery and for so long as the equipment remains under your control.
- Liability to third parties
The company will not be responsible for, and the hirer will indemnify the company against all claims for injury to persons or loss of or damage to property howsoever caused unless it is proved that such injury or damage be caused by faulty material or workmanship or negligence on the part of the company.
- Commercial or Ticketed events
In the event of total or partial mechanical or equipment failure the company’s liability shall be limited to the hire charges only. The company shall not be liable for any loss of earnings under any circumstances..
The hire charges do not include attendance by the company’s staff except during the process of erecting and dismantling the equipment unless previously arranged with the company and confirmed in writing. Additional charges will apply for attendance at an event or other on site attendance.
The hirer is responsible for giving notice to or obtaining all necessary permits from any authorities who are or may be concerned and must make application where necessary to the planning authority, district surveyor, police, fire service, and any similar authority or organisation.
Any costs incurred due to delays or modifications in the work arising from the absence of or misrepresentation of all such necessary permissions and permits shall be payable to the company by the hirer and shall be deemed to be part of the hire charge for the purpose of clause 10 above.
Unless agreed as a condition of the hire agreement, the hirer is also responsible for obtaining the legal rights to show the required content on the hired equipment.
The hirer is solely responsible for paying any licensing or copyright fee due. The hirer should note than in almost all circumstances showing of footage owned by a third party for profit or outside a friends and family group will require copyright permission. If in doubt they should contact the relevant rights owner or their representative.
- Confidentiality and Data Protection
Sundown Screens will adhere to all national and EU data protection, data transfer, and data retention laws and regulations. We store all data securely.
Your personal information is not given to any third party unless express permission is given to us or as required by law. Any client testimonials or quotes will only be used on the website or other marketing material with the express permission of the individual. Under Data Protection legislation all individuals have the right to access their personal data and when processing data on your behalf we will comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and subsequent legislation.
- Force Majeure
While every effort will be made by the Company to fulfil your order, where accepted, the full performance of this contract is subject to variation or cancellation by the Company consequent upon an act of God, war, strikes, riots, lock-outs or other labour disturbances, fire, flood, restrictions of the use of transport, fuel or power, requisitioning, shortage of material or transport or labour or any other cause beyond the control of the Company.
In the case of extreme bad weather conditions, the company reserves the right to cancel the contract if the weather would cause damage to the equipment outside or prove a health & safety risk to persons working, in which case the cost to the hirer will be the non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellation or premature termination of contract
In the event of the hirer cancelling the contract of hire after an order has been confirmed by the company, the following charges will apply:
Greater than 7 days: 25% of total hire charge
Less than 7 days: 100% of total hire charge
- No Waiver
No failure or delay by either you or us in exercising any of the rights under this hire agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of that right, and no waiver by either party of a breach of any provision of the hire agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
If one or more of the provisions of these terms and conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these terms and conditions and shall remain enforceable.
- No Partnership
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture, agency or other fiduciary relationship other than the contractual relationship expressly provided for in these terms and conditions.
- Third Parties
No part of these terms and conditions shall confer rights on any third parties and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply.
We can be contacted by email to email@example.com or call 0333 456 2020.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These terms & conditions are governed by the laws of England and its courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute or legal proceedings relating to any matter under this contract.
These terms and conditions were last updated on: 29 Jan 2018
This policy was last updated: 29 January 2018
On accessing our website, users will be asked whether they accept Cookies. Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server, to provide the user with a tailored experience when navigating the website.
© 2018 Sundown Cinema
This policy was last updated: 29 January 2018
This policy explains how Sundown Cinema will handle the privacy of your information. We are committed to maintaining robust privacy protections for all our users. We will take the necessary steps to ensure that users information is safeguarded and kept in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Our full terms and conditions are available at https://www.sundowncinema.co.uk/terms/
What information do we collect?
The information that you provide us with may be collected and processed by us in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and subsequent legislation.
Information you provide to us
We have a ‘Contact Us’ page which enables you to call or email us. We will usually ask for your name, phone number and/or email, so that we can contact you again and provide details of our services to you, as well as deal with general company enquiries. Data collected is held on the grounds of legitimate business interests or to fulfil a contractual obligation.
If you choose to subscribe to our newsletter you will receive news of our events and other related information and offers, by email. Your email address will be stored by us in order to provide this service. Data is held on the basis of being a legitimate business interest. You can opt-out of receiving our newsletter at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose ‘subscribe to our mailing list’ you will receive news of our events and promotions and other relevant information or offers in relation to Sundown Cinema. We ask for your first and last names, email and postcode in order to contact you with this information and to enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of our campaigns. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list by emailing us at email@example.com. The mailing list is not sold or made available to any third parties except in accordance with the provision of services under our terms and conditions.
We use social media to engage with users and the Sundown Cinema website links to our Facebook and Twitter pages. We do not keep any specific data that identifies an individual user, but hold details of our followers on these platforms.
Information we get from other sources
From time to time, we may need to obtain information from third parties about you. This will only apply where it is necessary to provide our services to users and as permitted by law.
How we use your personal information
Your information will be used by us to enable us to provide our services to you. We act as a Data Controller of your information and undertake to protect your personal and sensitive data in a manner that is consistent with the requirements of the Data Protection Act/General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will take reasonable measures to ensure the secure storage of your data.
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- follow up with correspondence, email enquires;
- send you general (non-marketing) communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you marketing communications, where expressly agreed;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- ask for feedback and review products and services;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Users of this website do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details at their own risk.
We don’t share, sell, or distribute your data to third parties, except as provided in this Privacy Notice. Your data may be shared with subcontractors working on our behalf, who acts on our instruction in relation to the management of your data and must adhere to all data protection laws and regulations.
We will only send you emails about our products and services (i.e. direct marketing) with your express consent. You have the option not to give consent and to withdraw consent at any time. You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, or if otherwise legally permitted.
Retaining your data
We keep your personal information in accordance with our Data Retention Policy which reflects our needs to provide services to you as contracted and also as required to meet legal, statutory and regulatory obligations. The need to hold information is regularly reviewed and information/data will be disposed of when no longer required.
Sundown Cinema cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website and users click on external links at their own risk. Sundown Cinema and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social media platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are subject to our terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate and/or engage with them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will not ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
Sundown Cinema uses social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised that before using such social sharing buttons, that they do so at their own discretion, and should consider that the social media platform may track and save requests to share a web page, through the users’ social media platform account.
Data Subject Rights
Subject Access Requests
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) gives individuals, known as ‘data subjects’, the right to access personal data that is held by organisations by a subject access request (SAR). We will endeavour to respond quickly to any such requests, which legally require us to respond within one month of receiving the request and necessary information. We have a formal request form to deal with SAR requests that can be accessed on our website, www.sundowncinema.co.uk or by emailing us at email@example.com. You will need to tell us how we acquired the information and in what form.
Right to Rectification
Data subjects have the right to request that we amend or change personal information that we hold about you, that is inaccurate or incorrect.
Right to erasure
Data subjects have the right to ask us to delete personal information from our systems without giving any reason and at any time. We will act on any request without delay.
Right to restrict processing
Data subjects have the right to rectification or erasure of personal data in the following circumstances:
- Personal data is not accurate;
- The processing of data is unlawful. Data subjects may request that processing is restricted;
- Data is required to exercise legal rights or defend legal claims;
- Data is unlawful but there may be lawful grounds for processing, which override this right.
Right to data portability
Data subjects have the right to obtain and transfer their data to different service providers.
Right to object
Data subjects have the right to object to the processing of data at any time based on their particular situation. This includes objecting to profiling unless it is in the ‘public interest’ or exercised lawfully by an official authority. We will only process data where we can demonstrate lawful grounds for doing so.
Right not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing
We do not use any automated processing that results in any automated decision based on a data subject’s personal information.
Using your rights
If you wish to invoke any of these rights, you can contact our Data Controller by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions and queries
If you have any concerns about how we handle your data, you can contact the Data Controller by writing to Sundown Cinema, 107 Ferme Park Road, London N8 9SA or by email to email@example.com
Changes to this policy
If you have a complaint about the use of your data you can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can formally report an issue of concern to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK body that governs Data Protection. See https://ico.org.uk
Third Party Rights
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
© 2018 Sundown Cinema